We have a substantial presence the Central African Region, which enables us to serve our clients in multiple locations with a consistently high level of services.
Our project management, engineering, and contracting services span the entire capital project life-cycle ( feasibility-operations- maintenance) We tailor our service offering to meet our clients’ commercial requirements and after sales services.
We embrace the challenges offered by the markets that we serve and are
constantly developing partnerships and business relationships which allow us to enhance our service offering.
Building on its successful track record and solid reputation, GWOLF combines its multi-disciplinary competence, capacity, knowledge, innovative technologies and experience to meet or exceed its customer and partner expectations.
Our Vision and Mission
To be the leader in the provision of services in the Energy, Telecommunication and Infrastructure sectors in Cameroon, whilst meeting all stakeholder expectations
This vision will be achieved by:
- Creating an environment that will attract, retain and develop the best employees
- Timely delivery of quality products and services to clients
- Being highly mobile and well equipped
- Managing relationships with clients and other stakeholders with professionalism and integrity
- Meeting social, health, safety and environmental responsibilities
- Applying corporate governance best practice