Working to be the safest for employees and their families, we recognize that safety and risk management can impact not only our bottom line, but also those of our customers. As a result, we manage costs by bringing forth potential or outstanding issues, present resolution, and then correct them as needed for prevention.
THESE ARE THE GUIDING SAFETY PRINCIPLES THAT SUPPORT OUR SAFE WORKPLACE AS WELL AS THE ENVIRONMENTAL ETHICS FOR ALL OF OUR EMPLOYEES
- Safety orientation for newly hired employees.
- Daily tailgate and pre-project safety meetings.
- Incidents and injuries can be prevented.
- Each and every member of our organization is responsible for safety.
- Training employees to work safely is essential and is the responsibility of management and supervisors.
- Occupational safety and health is part of every employee’s total job performance.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- The prevention of personal injuries and incidents is good business.
A SAFE AND SUCCESSFUL PROJECT BEGINS WITH PROPER TRAINING, CERTIFICATION AND THE TOOLS TO SUCCEED. BELOW IS A LIST OF OUR CERTIFICATIONS.
- Competent Climber and Tower Rescue / Instructor
- Pre Climb/Tower Climb Inspection
- RF Awareness & Safety / Instructor
- Scaffold Use Certification
- ODM Fiber Testing
- Advanced Fiber Optic Testing Certification
- Fiber Splice On – Connector Termination Certified
- PIM Certification
- PPC Connectors
- Andrew Cable / Connectors
- Eupen Cable / Connectors
- RFS Cable / Connectors
- Commscope Cable / Connectors
- DragonWave Microwave
- BTS & RBU Commissioning